Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Four Companions

Time is with me, but I still dont have it...
Time is fluid, I cant stop it...
Time is complex, I cant understand it...
Time is fast, I cant keep up with it..
Time is unstoppable, why do I try to hold it?


Success is a need, I worked for it
Success if a gift, I am bestowed with it
Success is a Story, I am a part of it
Success is a journey, I am traveling it
Success is not permanent, I am already missing it..


Family is essential, I cant live without it..
Family is an inspiration, I always have it..
Family is small, Yet I find the world in it..
Family is my life, I breath it...
Family is mine..So why cant I find it?


Happiness is upon me, I can predict...
Happiness is on me, I can weigh it..
Happiness is in front of me, I can see it...
Happiness is close to me, I can touch it...
Happiness is within me, I cant feel it..

2 comments:

  1. Nice way to bring your thoughts and feelings out!!.. You are good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work….I admire your writing skills!!! And I agree with Dharmesh…It is a great way to pour out your thouths....:)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Keep writing….

    ReplyDelete