Wednesday, July 28, 2010

....I dont ...know

I feel lonely.....I feel sad....
...At time I want to shed tears, but, I keep telling myself it aint that bad....

I want to be happy..... and laugh with all...
....keep lying to myself that my happiness lies in happiness of all......

I am selfless......and I love it......
...but at times....the human inside of me tells me, enough of it...

I want to believe I am content.....and nothing can break me.....
...Until life comes to me........and shakes me.......

I know I am not a bad person.....For the most part..
....Then why am I made to feel I am.....Because those words hit my hears like a dart...

I rely on god to give me strength...to help me through....
...At times I feel.....Shouldn't the ones I care about come through?

I miss my parents everyday.....They mean the world to me...
...I am weak without them....is that why people take advantage of me?

I believe in destiny.....Time balances it all.....
Some moments are happy......isn't it time I get my share?? Thats all.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment