Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mind...Wish It weren't mine

I wish I could control it, I wish I could ignore it…
..As it turns out, I am the one that’s being directed by it……

It’s called my own mind; it’s in my body…
Then why is that I still feel like a Nobody

They say I think too much, they say I worry too much,
I tell them it’s my mind, and, I am stuck in its clutch…

It makes me spread happiness; it makes me do good deeds….
Its also makes me regret them, and rot me like weeds…

It always does good things to people I love…
Sometimes I don’t want that, and I wish it was as free as a dove...


Its feels unappreciated…it feels deceived….It feels alone….
….Its because ungratefulness is what the entire world has ever shown….

Its like other minds, it just wants to be happy….
..But it sees’ a world through my eyes, and that world is just shabby…

I wish I could take it out….and the pain would subside…
..But I know it won’t happen…it will always stay by my side…

I don’t blame the world around me any more….
It’s my minds fault.. Because it hasn’t knocked on selfishness’s door…

I plead to it today to make me happy, to bring me smiles….
Chances of this world doing it are away a million miles…..

No comments:

Post a Comment