Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life..Its Just Passing By

Its passing away every day, every moment,
With no signs of stopping or holding back...
I fear its speed, for, I wont be able to enjoy its existence
I want to pause and look at it, hoping to see its beauty
But, don't know if I am looking for something that isnt there
I can control its movement sometimes, I feel mighty
While it drags me along on occasions, leaving me helpless and weak
I almost understand it too, well, barely
Most of my time passes by trying to crack its mystery
I tend to look at it and find whats missing,
May be thats the secret, I need to look at what it has instead
At some angles, it seems to perfect, flawless..
But that tends to change with my vision.
So yes, I cant change its form, but, I can change my perception
Some people are natural at it, they are the happy ones
Some just cant do it at all, tey are the miserable ones...
Others are struck in between, I know I am one of them
I have reminded myself a lot about it, as I wrote this,
And, I know I don't have to worry about forgetting it again,
For, it will remind me again, my companion.... MY LIFE..

No comments:

Post a Comment