Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Birthday - IST

So.....Happy Birthday to me I guess, never thought I'd wish myself, but, life is full of surprises. Here I am blogging about my birthday....LAme? Perhaps.....But who cares? we all know what world we live in..

Two of my closest friends from India called me today in spite of the fact that I havent called them in years.....What does this prove? I am that special? haha, Well, probably not...It just justifies why they are what they are to me...So thats one part of my day that made me happy. Rest was pretty normal, sucked.....

I am not a big birthday fan, but, I guess if some of my friends wanna celebrate it with me, why not right? So lets see what we end up doing over the weekend!

Cheers
D

1 comment:

  1. Wish you a very Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful year ahead!! - Yours Fan no.1 :)

    ReplyDelete